Berculo Advocaten website
Pursuant to Article 30 of the GDPR, the controllers named below maintain a record of processing activities under their responsibility. This record contains all of the following information:
the name and contact details of the controller and, where applicable, the joint controllers are as follows:
• The partnership Berculo advocaten
• Advocatenpraktijk Hoetink B.V.
• M.P.A. Bos Praktijk B.V.
• Paco B.V.
• M. Kalkwiek Advocatuur B.V.
• Mr M.P.C. Bilderbeek trading as Bilderbeek Advocatuur
• Mr. Th.H.A. Teeuwen trading as Teeuwen Bedrijfsjuridisch Advies
All joint controllers also have place of business at – and can be contacted at – the address Maliesingel 17, 3581 BD Utrecht.
The purposes of the processing are as follows: the pursuit of a legal practice.
Which personal data do we process?
- Name and address data;
2. Any personal data that may be relevant to the provision of legal services, such as identity document data, date of birth, nationality, marital status, financial information, gender, and job role.
3. Any personal data that may be relevant to support the services provided by Kredietbeveiliging.nl.
With whom do we share personal data?
- There are no recipients of personal data in third countries, other than third parties (in particular, lawyers) who are engaged as lawyers in connection with the provision of our services;
2. Suppliers of software (particularly cloud storage and administrative software);
3. Courts in the Netherlands, mediators, and arbitration bodies;
4. The employee insurance agency UWV;
7. Accountants and administrators;
Why do we process personal data?
- To enable the provision of legal services, such as conducting legal proceedings, corresponding with a counterparty, or drawing up contracts.
2. To fulfil legal obligations, such as determining your identity.
3. For our ICT services to function properly, such as receiving and sending e-mails, storing files supplied by you, and storing documents drawn up by us, or enabling you to send us a message via the website.
Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. We always install functional cookies, which are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies have little impact on your privacy and are used anonymously. They enable us to provide our online services.
A cookie is installed by US company Google, via our website, as part of its ‘Analytics’ service. We use this service to keep track of, and receive reports on, how visitors use the website. Google may share this information with third parties if Google is required by law to do so, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence over this. The information that Google collects is anonymized to the fullest extent possible. Your IP address is never shared. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
The periods within which the various categories of data will be erased are as follows:
Categories 1 and 2
In connection with the exercise of their profession as lawyers, the joint controllers are obliged to retain relevant data for no longer than the relevant limitation periods of at least 20 years after discovery.
In connection with support provided on behalf of Kredietbeveiliging.nl, Berculo Advocaten is obliged to retain relevant data for no longer than the relevant limitation periods of at least 20 years after expiry of the pledge.
Despite having taken great care when compiling the information on our website, Berculo Advocaten does not guarantee that the information on this website is complete and accurate, or free of writing errors and viruses, and other harmful computer software. Berculo Advocaten is not liable for damages and costs of any nature arising from potential errors, incomplete information on the website, viruses on the website, or the malfunctioning of the website.
What rights do you have?
You can request access to your personal data, or ask us to erase them or restrict their processing. In some cases, such requests may be refused because of legal obligations, or because of our interests or those of third parties. In any event, you can submit a complaint to the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens (Dutch Data Protection Authority).
All intellectual property rights to this website belong exclusively to Berculo Advocaten. Berculo Advocaten expressly reserves those intellectual property rights. You may use the website and the data on the website solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from changing or modifying the content of this website or the data on it (or any parts thereof) in any form whatsoever, or from making it public, supplying it to third parties, duplicating it, distributing it, or reusing it, unless this is necessary for your personal use of the website, or to the extent permitted by law.
The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Berculo Advocaten. Such links are provided solely for your convenience. Berculo Advocaten has no control over such websites and is neither responsible nor liable for the information, products, and services offered on them. Berculo Advocaten is not liable for damages or costs of any nature arising from the use of the information, products, or services of third parties.