Theo Teeuwen – of counsel
Theo was a lawyer for over 40 years and is engaged as 'of counsel' from 1 January 2022 onwards. Lots of experience in corporate affairs and transport law. Co-founder of the legal tech start-up Kredietbeveiliging.nl. Registered M&A advisor. Can still be approached as an advisor in corporate law, corporate governance, directors' liability and transport matters. Likes to cooperate strategically when setting up structures and resolving and preventing conflicts.
- Advising on liability of shareholders’ losses due to a tort against a subsidiary of the claimant
- Advice on the liability due to non-conformity in connection with the purchase of real property.
- Advice on a long-term solution of a shareholder dispute.
- Advising on the liability of a foreign parent and foreign directors following an unlawful restructuring of a Dutch subsidiary.
- Advising managers and minority shareholders regarding their legal position after the issuance of shares to an investment fund.
Memberships and other activities
- Member of the Dutch Corporate Litigation Associationn
- Member of Rotary Geldermalsen-Waalkant
- Co-owner and director of start-up Kredietbeveiliging.nl