Nelly Dullaert specializes in employment law and social security law. With her up-to-date knowledge and her broad experience, you are in very safe hands. She counsels both employers and employees, translating her in-depth knowledge into a practical and efficient approach that leaves no room for ambiguity. Clients appreciate the dedication, focus, and tenacity with which she works towards the optimum solution.
She has a particular interest in employment and illness-related cases. In addition, she has a wealth of experience in the education, childcare, healthcare, and well-being and broadcasting sectors.
- Advising on the application of the new rules contained in the Wet arbeid in balans (balanced labour market act), which entered into force on 1 January 2020; the new ‘ketenregeling’ (chain regulation), the new rules for on-call workers, the new combined grounds for dismissal, the new transition payments, etc.
- Legal assistance with the recruitment and dismissal of directors with regards to the Wet Normering Topinkomens(Executives’ Pay (Standards) Act, WNT).
- Advice on and legal assistance with cases involving sickness, reintegration, disability, pay sanctions, and dismissal.
- Advice on and legal assistance with cases between employer and employee concerning underperformance and/or breakdowns in working relationships.
- Advice on and legal assistance with dismissal and the conclusion of settlement agreements.
- Drafting a wide range of employment contracts and drawing up internal company rules.
- Preparing and handling the employment law aspects of mergers and restructurings.
- Advising self-employed people on their legal position.
- Advice on collective bargaining law and the application of collective bargaining agreements.
Memberships and other activities
- Member of the Vereniging van Advocaten en Rechtsbijstandsverleners in het Onderwijs (association of lawyers and legal advisers in education).
- Member of the Vereniging voor Arbeidsrecht (employment law association).